Friday, April 29, 2011

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

So I officially fail and should change this photo challenge to 1 year photo challenge cause it appears that is how long it is going to take me to finish it with how often i get to blog! Haha! But I started so i might as well finish, right?

This one is very tough as i have never really had a favorite band/artist. Yes i go through my phases where i listen to a band or artist a little more than another but have never focused in on one particular band. Back in Junior High that would have been easy and i would have said Backstreet Boys! (sheepish smile...but hey who didnt?) I knew all their songs, lyrics, info..you name it! Sad I know.

Now days I turn to artists that inspire me with their raw talent and usually the way that they speak to me through their lyrics, but once again I cant narrow it down to one. So instead I will state a song that I loved/ love till this day and a song that i used in my wedding! I love the simplicity of the song and of course the lyrics. If i could sing and sing well that is..this would be my life song! :)

This is "Fridays Cry" and the song is called "God who is able" 

No comments:

Post a Comment