Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The wedding of Mr. and Mrs. Chow

I would have to say that this wedding is one of the prettiest weddings that I have ever been to and of course had the opportunity to be a part of! Elaine did a lot of planning and her hard work paid off! The details were amazing and of course a photographers dream! (yes I am not professional but enjoyed the chance to snap a few shots!) The location was amazing. It was held at a little B&B just outside of Duncan on Vancouver Island. Very relaxing and intimate! The wedding party (the girl side) was able to stay at the B&B so getting ready in the morning was not rushed at all and when all was said and done we just had to walk down the stairs to get to the wedding! Loved that we didnt have to worry about driving and rushing around! Here are a few shots of us getting ready in the morning..unfortunately this is the only one I was able to get of us 4 bridesmaids. Elaine was glowing as she walked out the door for "first view" before the wedding was about to start.


I tried to capture as much of the details as possible..I'm sure that I missed a few here and there!



This was the sweetheart table where Elaine and Chris sat. The rest of the bridal party was spread about at different tables which was nice! I was able to help Reuben with Lucas and it was much more comfortable without everyone staring at us as well!


One of my favorite shots I think. They had three cakes on the table and this was the biggest one and of course the most tasty as well! (red velvet)
The banner above the table says "Love is sweet" and is the table where to cakes and eventually desserts where displayed!
Outside instead of a guestbook, guests took polaroid pics, signed and clothes pinned them to the twine which was wrapped around a wooden arbor.


Another of my favorite shots. This is another bridesmaid Caitlyn. Love how she looks like she is sittng down for a tea party!
A few attempts at family shots throughout the day. My child refuses to smile and likes to look like we drug him or something!

These two were so adorable to watch and so in love!! They radiated! So happy for them!

Hanging out at the reception.
First dance




Thank you Elaine and Chris for letting me be a part of your day! All the best in the years to come!! And of course adorable babies!! Lucas needs someone to marry when he gets older!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment