Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2013- "Soupy kind of day"

It was a day spent in the kitchen! Baked Oatmeal for breakfast, slow cooker bbq beef for supper and a giant pot of soup for freezing for me and another friend expecting a baby! My stock pot almost was not big enough to fit the soup recipe that I doubled! Tomorrow I think calls for a break from the kitchen..at least my legs think so! Lucas actually played really well by himself today for the most part besides asking for his daddy every half hour...so that involved a quick trip to take daddy some starbucks and get some daddy hugs in. He is having a hard time adjusting to Reuben being back at work after being off for Christmas holidays for over 3 weeks!

the hidden ingredient in the soup...7 zuchinni's!

the results

chilling on the couch and putting my swollen feet up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment