Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Challenge

     Because I love to take pictures I thought it would be fun to do the 365 day challenge. A friend of mine did it and it has inspired me to try my own. Photography is a hobby of mine and this will encourage me to spend more time with my Nikon and learn more tricks with it! My lovely husband got me another lens for Christmas and I am in love with it so far. It is a harder lens to use indoors but because I love to take the majority of my pictures outside in natural light it will be perfect! The downside is it being winter outside and me being 7 months preggers and feeling all that flexible to capture the shots I like...Soon enough I will have another little one to use as a model! Lucas is a mover and makes it always challenging to capture those special moments of his personality. The second he sees the camera he runs! I was able to capture a couple tonight in his new favorite spot. His big boy bed. His daddy built this for him and he is head over heels in love to the point that he hates going anywhere else cause he misses his bed so much! The plus side of this bed is that he has to climb to get into it as it is a loft bed..which makes it great to stash all his toys underneath and it serves as playground equipment as well!! We don't call him monkey man for nothing!
The innocent look 2 seconds before he chucked all his stuffies at my head

His Lambie and his favorite

No comments:

Post a Comment