Monday, May 13, 2013

April 8-15, 2013

   Every thursday morning our church has a moms group where we sit around drink coffee, eat and watch the kids play and occasionally pull them off of each other as they fight over toys...and than drink more coffee and more coffee...

Adalynn "playing" with her friends at mom's group
    Still a little bobble head but getting stronger all the time!


My sweet boy!

Beautiful girl!
 Lucas loves to help me in any way he can! I figure I better enjoy the fact that he wants to help now and not get frustrated that things aren't perfect!

Unloading the dishwasher (I make sure to put away all the sharp knifes first!)

Morning snuggles
Sunday pictures



He asks almost everyday if baby is big enough to play toys now! He is so not the independent child and loves to play with kids, me and apparently a sleeping baby! The great thing is that when she is older she will have him to entertain her!
Parking cars around Adalynn


No comments:

Post a Comment