Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

This is my beautiful sister Heather! Growing up we weren't very close because there was an almost 5 year gap between us and I was just the annoying little sister (who knows..maybe i still am!!) It wasn't until I moved in with her in Calgary in 2003 that we became best friends! We started to realize how much we were alike in certain things and how much crazy fun we had together! She has always been my soundingboard when it comes to relationships and now parenting! (and vice versa!) I look up to her in so many ways and am very proud to call her my sister and friend! And she gave me the cutest nephew in the world!! Thank you Heather for always being there for me and not telling me that i'm being ridiculous! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment